Valentine’s Day Cocktail Recipes
February 14, 2022
Cheers to love
Cheers to you this Valentine’s Day! What better reason to celebrate than love? Whether you are getting together with the girls or having a special night with your S.O., this list includes love potions perfect for any occasion. A bold and risky drink is a fun anecdote to a chill night if you’re staying in this Valentine’s Day. Or perhaps you are in the mood for something more feminine and flirty. Either way, we are sure one of these will have you swooning through rose-colored lenses. With this list of cocktails, you can make a drink that is just as unique and enjoyable as your relationship, whomever it may concern!
double old fashioned
- 2 oz Dewar’s 12-year-old Scotch
- 1/2 oz Orgeat syrup
- 2 dashes Chocolate Bitters
- Orange twist or Lemon twist for garnish
Method: Add all ingredients to a rocks glass. Add cubed ice and stir until the desired dilution is achieved. Garnish with a citrus twist. Cheers!
- 1 1/2 oz Bombay Bramble Gin
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz Simple Syrup (1:1 Sugar to Water)
- 1 egg white (about 1/2 oz)
- Raspberries and Blackberries for garnish
Method: Put some cubed ice into your cocktail shaker, pour Bombay Bramble, lemon juice, simple syrup, and egg white into the shaker. Shake hard and strain into a chilled coupette or martini glass. Garnish with berries and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 oz Silver Patron Tequila
- 3/4 oz Martini & Rossi Fiero
- 3/4 oz lime juice
- 1/2 oz agave syrup
- Lime for garnish
- Salt (optional)
Method: Shake all liquid ingredients in and strain into a rocks glass with new ice. Add a lime wheel garnish. Salt rim optional. ¡Salud!
- 1 1/2 oz Santa Teresa 1796 Solera Rum
- 1/2 oz Capelleti Apertivo
- 1/4 oz spiced pineapple syrup
- 1/2 oz red wine
- Ice and large ice cube
Method: Add all ingredients into a mixing glass, excluding red wine. Add ice, stir for 20 seconds. Pour into a rocks glass over a large ice cube, top with a red wine floater and garnish with a rose petal. So romantic!
- 1 oz St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- 2 1/2 oz strawberry-infused Rosé Wine (infuse 4 cups of quartered strawberries into a 750 ml bottle of rosé wine for at least 3 hours, then double strain)
- 2 oz Sparkling Yuzu
- Floral ice cubes (freeze edible flowers in water in a small ice cube tray)
Method: Build ingredients over the floral ice cubes in a wine glass. Garnish with Cherry Blossom stem. Perfect for Galentine’s Day!
- 1 ¼ oz Noilly Prat Rouge Vermouth
- ½ oz D’usse VSOP
- ½ oz demerara syrup (2:1)
- ½ oz lemon juice
- 3 oz black tea (English breakfast or similar)
- 2 dashes chocolate bitters
- 1 dash angostura bitters
- Cinnamon stick for garnish
Method: Build all ingredients except the tea into a glass, then top with the piping hot tea. Garnish with a cinnamon stick for some sugar and spice!
+ There are no commentsAdd yours