Founded in 1994, Cornerstone Marketing & Advertising, Inc. – The Idea Boutique®, VIE’s publisher, began its foray into the world of publishing in the early 2000s, producing mini-magazines and supplements for some of its advertising clients. Some projects included:
- Sandestin Living – Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort In-room Magazine
- Portofino Life – Portofino Island Resort & Spa In-Room Magazine
- Shark’s Tooth Golf Course with Greg Norman (Wild Heron: supplement)
- NICHE H–30A Lifestyles with Amy Grant and Lance Armstrong (Destin Real Estate Company: mini-magazine – two issues)
- Once Upon a Town (Seaside: supplement)
- Tales of a Village (The Village of Baytown Wharf: supplement)
- Hampton Island (Hampton Island Preserve)
- A Day in the Life – Digital Photo Journal
- Living the Northwest Florida Lifestyle (St. Joe: supplement)
These projects were a prelude, and a foretelling, that The Idea Boutique® would one day enter the publishing arena.
The proverb, “Do not despise small beginnings,” (Zechariah 4:10 NLT) acted as a seedling that took root with VIE Magazine as its first bud. Since its debut in 2008, VIE continues to grow, evolve, and mature. We are thankful for the dedication and synergy that our creative team possesses when crafting each issue. VIE’s advertisers and loyal readers are the lifeblood of the magazine and their numbers continue to grow. We are thankful for their unwavering support.
Cornerstone Marketing & Advertising, Inc. Publishing Services
- Magazines Novels, Memoirs, Coffee-Table Books
- In-Room Magazines (Resorts and Real Estate Communities)
- Interactive Publishing
- Interactive Integration Fulfillment (On-line Shopping)
A creative “think tank” culture prevails at The Idea Boutique® with an out-of-the-box approach to bringing the written word to market in a world where the blueprint for success is based in refined talent-meets-business intuition.